Connecticut Street Armory - Buffalo NY - Ready To Hang Wall Art
Buffalo Landmark - Connecticut Street Armory -7th Regiment NY National Guard - Buffalo New York
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- All image sizes also available as print only
About the Connecticut Street Armory - Buffalo New York
Also known as the 74th Regimental Armory. Built in 1899 of Medina Sandstone. Features include 4 and 6 story towers surrounding the building and a 6 1/2 story square tower at the entrance. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.
Image details - Buffalo Harbor, Photography Wall Art, Buffalo NY, Tall Ship Bounty,