Dun Building on Pearl Street in Buffalo NY
Regular price $ 18.99
About The Dun Building in Buffalo NY
It was Buffalo's first high-rise and was named for the R. G. Dun Company, which later became Dun and Bradstreet. At 10 stories, it is a fine local example of 1890’s Beaux-Arts and Renaissance Styling
- Ready to Hang "
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- Float Mount - Image is mounted on 1/4" polystyrene high-density rigid board and protected with our premium UV laminate. A 1/2" spacer is applied to the back and is hidden from view giving the image the appearance of floating off the wall. Available for prints sized 16x20 and up.
- Includes 3M® command strips for hanging
- No Hardware, nails or tools needed
- All image sizes also available as print only
Copyright text will NOT appear on your purchase