Flying Bison Brewery
Flying Bison Brewery - Buffalo NY
::About the Flying Bison Brewery ::
The Seneca Street property is located in the heart of the Larkin District and replaces Flying Bison’s original home on Ontario Street, where they operated since 2000. The new building provides more space that allows Flying Bison to increase its output and showcases an incredible indoor beer garden and tasting room that will be used as part of the tours that will regularly take place at the brewery.
Flying Bison Brewing Company is a packaging brewery located in the city of Buffalo, and the first stand alone brewery to operate in the city proper since Iroquois Brewing closed its doors in 1972
Copyright will not appear on your purchased artwork
This is a Ready to Hang Original Photograph.
- The Ready to Hang " Flying Bison Brewery in Buffalo NY" image:
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- All image sizes also available as print only
Image details - Buffalo NY, Brewery, Larkin District