Mazurek's Bakery - Buffalo NY - Ready To Hang Framed Wall Art
Mazurek's Bakery, a Buffalo Landmark.
Mazurek's Bakery - Over 80 years old and counting
Mazurek’s Bakery on South Park Avenue in Buffalo NY, has been a First Ward institution since 1933, operating as a full line bakery with an emphasis on Polish style rye bread, pastries, cookies, and decorated cakes. Baking many of the polish favorites: cheesecake, placzek, poppy seed logs.
The Bakery was opened in 1933 by the late Frank and Jeanne Mazurek, who bought the building and changed the bakery name from South Side bakery which was established in 1895.
Ready to Hang "Mazurek's Bakery" Image includes
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
Copyright text will NOT appear on your purchase
- All image sizes also available as print only