Bisons Baseball at War Memorial Stadium
Bisons Baseball at War Memorial
All Float Mounted Sizes of the Bisons Baseball Photo are "Ready-To-Hang"
- They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt.
- The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is water resistant and can be cleaned easily.
- The Photo is then mounted on a lightweight, yet rigid, acrylic substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The acrylic board is then attached to wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Float Mounted 8x10 *Print only 8x10
- Float Mounted 11x14 *Print only 11x14
- Float Mounted 16x20 *Print only 16x20
- Float Mounted 20x24 *Print only 20x24
- Float Mounted 24x30 *Print only 24x30
This Buffalo, NY image was personally photographed and digitally edited by myself.
War Memorial Stadium (affectionately known as The Rockpile) hosted Minor League Baseball-The Buffalo Bison's and the professional football team - The Buffalo Bills of the American Football League (AFL), and later National Football League (NFL).
War Memorial Stadium was built as a WPA project in 1937. Originally named Roesch Memorial Stadium, was changed to Grover Cleveland Stadium later in 1937 (honoring the former President and Buffalo public official) and then to Civic Stadium in 1938. The name was changed to War Memorial Stadium in 1960.