Chef's Restaurant - Buffalo NY Note Card
Buffalo Landmark - Chef's Restaurant
- Each Note Card is individually printed on archival paper with archival ink.
- Card Size - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Each card includes envelope
- Inside card blank for your hand written message
- Gift box includes: 5 Note Cards, 5 Envelopes, Gift box with Ribbon
About Chef's Restaurant:
Chef’s Restaurant in Buffalo NY, opened on the corner of Seneca and Chicago Streets back in 1923. This was Lou Billittier’s childhood neighborhood. In 1941 Lou was hired to wash dishes and by1950 was half-owner of Chef’s and in1954 he became sole owner.
Chef’s Restaurant, home of the Spaghetti Parmesan.