History Museum - Buffalo NY Note Card
Buffalo Landmark - History Museum
- Each Note Card is individually printed on archival paper with archival ink.
- Card Size - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Each card includes envelope
- Inside card blank for your hand written message
- Gift box includes: 5 Note Cards, 5 Envelopes, Gift box with Ribbon
About the History Museum
Overlooking mirror lake in Delaware Park ( which is part of the Olmsted Park System ) is this gorgeous view of the History Museum.
The Buffalo History Museum was constructed in 1901 as the New York State pavilion for that year's Pan American Exposition, and is the sole surviving permanent structure from the exposition/
**Copyright text will NOT appear on the product you purchase.