Mazurek's Bakery - Buffalo NY Note Card
Buffalo Landmark - Mazurek's Bakery
- Each Note Card is individually printed on archival paper with archival ink.
- Card Size - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Each card includes envelope
- Inside card blank for your hand written message
- Gift box includes: 5 Note Cards, 5 Envelopes, Gift box with Elastic Ribbon
About Mazurek's Bakery
Mazurek’s Bakery on South Park Avenue in Buffalo NY, has been a First Ward institution since 1933, operating as a full line bakery with an emphasis on Polish style rye bread, pastries, cookies, and decorated cakes. Baking many of the polish favorites: cheesecake, placzek, poppy seed logs.
The Bakery was opened in 1933 by the late Frank and Jeanne Mazurek, who bought the building and changed the bakery name from South Side bakery which was established in 1895.
**Copyright text will NOT appear on the product you purchase.
We Also Recommend