Richardson Olmsted Complex -Buffalo NY Note Card
Buffalo Landmark - Richardson Olmsted Complex
- Each Note Card is individually printed on archival paper with archival ink.
- Card Size - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Each card includes envelope
- Inside card blank for your hand written message
- Gift box includes: 5 Note Cards,54 Envelopes, Gift box with Elastic Ribbon
About the Richardson Complex
One of Buffalo’s most iconic buildings and a National Historic Landmark, the 145-year-old Richardson Olmsted Campus, was designed by one of America's premier architects, Henry Hobson Richardson, in conjunction with the famed landscape team of Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux. The building was completed in the late 1800s .
**Copyright text will NOT appear on the product you purchase.
We Also Recommend