William Simon Brewery Building on Emslie Street in Buffalo New York
The William Simon Brewery on Emslie Street in Buffalo New York
About the Simon Pure Brewery
--- The William Simon brewery in Buffalo New York was founded in 1853 as the John Schusler Brewery and purchased by German brewer William Simon in 1896. The brewery, produced well-known Simon Pure and Abbey Ale and was the second-largest in Buffalo. It closed in 1972.
- Ready to Hang "
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- Float Mount - Image is mounted on 1/8" polystyrene high-density rigid board and protected with our premium UV laminate. A 1/2" spacer is applied to the back and is hidden from view giving the image the appearance of floating off the wall. Available for prints sized 16x20 and up.
- Includes 3M® command strips for hanging
- No Hardware, nails or tools needed
- All image sizes also available as print only
Image details - Buffalo NY, Buffalo Brewery