Williamsville Water Mill - Buffalo NY Note Card
Buffalo Landmark - Williamsville Water Mill
- Each Note Card is individually printed on archival paper with archival ink.
- Card Size - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Each card includes envelope
- Inside card blank for your hand written message
- Gift box includes: 5 Note Cards, 5 Envelopes, Gift box with Elastic Ribbon
About the Williamsville Water Mill
Williamsville Water Mill is a historic mill located in Williamsville New York a suburb of Buffalo ... Also on the site was the Water-Lime Works and Williamsville Cement Company mill, which was later converted to be a gristmill. After 1908, the mill was used for apple cider production. Cider production is no longer and the building now houses retail.
**Copyright text will NOT appear on the product you purchase.