FAQ's regarding Ready to Hang Series
Q: How to hang the series
A: All "Ready To Hang Series" are supplied with the 3M Command Strips®. A very simple yet effective way to easily hang my artwork.
- I have already attached the strip that goes to the back of the artwork, all you need to do is remove the liner and position the Series Artwork on the wall.
- Press firmly onto the wall where hanger strip is located.
- Remove artwork by lifting from the bottom, your strip should still be on the wall.
- Firmly press the strip(s) on the wall for about 30 seconds.
- Mount the Series artwork with the strips firmly together till you hear a soft snap, if picture hangs crooked or you need to reposition, no problem, go ahead and remove artwork and reposition, its that easy.
I've added the 3M Command Stip® video for detailed installation and removal. Click Here.
Q: How to clean.
A: The Ready To Hang Series Image is protected with a clear protective lamination. If you need to clean the image all you need is a damp cloth and softly wipe off any splatters. That's all you need to do.
Q: It's light but will it stay on the wall with just the Command Strip®
A: Yes, with the simulated double mat and imprinted black frame right on the finished piece, the lightweight design is perfect to hang that way. AND it looks just like a heavier framed piece of art but without any wall damage.
Q: Is there any guarantee?
A: Absolutely. If for any reason within the first year of purchase, the Ready To Hang Series Image becomes damaged, just return/contact me for a FREE Replacement. All I ask is that you register your email with me at the time of purchase so that I have proof of purchase.