AM&A's Department Store
A M & A's - Adam Meldrum & Anderson Department Store - Buffalo - NY
All Float Mounted Sizes of the AM&A's Department Store Photo are "Ready-To-Hang"
- They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt.
- The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is water resistant and can be cleaned easily.
- The Photo is then mounted on a lightweight, yet rigid, acrylic substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The acrylic board is then attached to wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Float Mounted 8x10 *Print only 8x10
- Float Mounted 11x14 *Print only 11x14
- Float Mounted 16x20 *Print only 16x20
- Float Mounted 20x24 *Print only 20x24
- Float Mounted 24x30 *Print only 24x30
Float mounted 8x10 and 11x14 size presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving.
Print only sizes is only of actual image, edge to edge. If you wish a white border around the pint only size, please request so in comments.
See all the latest 2021 Buffalo NY Additions here
Related InformationAbout the photograph taken by Jman Photography
The department store, Adam, Meldrum & Anderson, aka: A M & A’s, was a 300,000-square-foot department store building was built in 1935 and is in an architecturally rich complex of ten buildings built over several decades, starting in the 1890s, for the J. N. Adam & Co. department store, Adam, Meldrum & Anderson moved into the buildings from their original location across Main Street. It was photographed just before the company's demise in 1960, Adam, Meldrum & Anderson moved into the buildings from their original location across Main Street.