Bar-Bill Tavern, East Aurora NY
Bar-Bill Tavern East Aurora NY Photograph wall art
All Float Mounted Bar-Bill Sizes are "Ready-To-Hang"
- They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt.
- The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is water resistant and can be cleaned easily.
- The Photo is then mounted on a lightweight, yet rigid, acrylic substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The acrylic board is then attached to wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Float Mounted 8x10 *Print only 8x10
- Float Mounted 11x14 *Print only 11x14
- Float Mounted 16x20 *Print only 16x20
- Float Mounted 20x24 *Print only 20x24
- Float Mounted 24x30 *Print only 24x30
Bar Bill Tavern Related Information
This Buffalo, NY image was personally photographed and digitally edited by myself.
The Bar Bill building at 185 Main Street has stood for over 150 years. Originally opened by Barb and Bill (hence the name) Korzelius the bar featured Beef on Weck as it's only food option, as well as a limited drink list. In 1983 a full kitchen was added including chicken wings along with the beef and over time, developed their now world famous sauces in the tiny kitchen.