Barrel Factory Building, Buffalo NY
Barrel Factory Building, Old First Ward, photo Buffalo NY
All Float Mounted Sizes of the Barrel Factory Building Photo are "Ready-To-Hang"
- They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt.
- The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is water resistant and can be cleaned easily.
- The Photo is then mounted on a lightweight, yet rigid, acrylic substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The acrylic board is then attached to wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Float Mounted 8x10 *Print only 8x10
- Float Mounted 11x14 *Print only 11x14
- Float Mounted 16x20 *Print only 16x20
- Float Mounted 20x24 *Print only 20x24
- Float Mounted 24x30 *Print only 24x30
Float mounted 8x10 and 11x14 size presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving.
Print only sizes is only of actual image, edge to edge. If you wish a white border around the pint-only-size, please request so in comments.
See all the latest 2021 Buffalo NY Additions here
The Barrel Factory Old First Ward in Buffalo New York was built in 1903, the huge, multi-level brick structure was home for many decades to Quaker City Cooperage Co., manufacturers of wooden barrels, and later to several other local businesses. The 115-year-old factory's red bricks were made onsite during the building's construction at its Old First Ward location near the historic Buffalo River and its signature grain elevators.
The photo of the Barrel Factory located in the Old First Ward, Buffalo New York, manufactured for many decades wooden slack barrels for grain, malt, flour, fruit, and other commodities. At its height, a whopping 4,000-6,000 barrels a day were made. What a great piece of artwork to hang in your man cave or bar area or she shed.