Bocce Club Pizza Photograph on Bailey Avenue in Buffalo New York
Regular price $ 19.99
The Bocce Club Photograph On Bailey Avenue in Buffalo NY
Bocce Club opened up the Bailey Avenue location in 1959. This photograph of the building was which now is their main location. In addition to being the first in Buffalo to offer take-out pizza, Bocce’s also was among the first to sell half-baked pizza for those who wanted fresh-cooked pies on their own timetable. Bocce tradition, using the same recipes, ingredients and suppliers since the business began back in 1946.
- All Float Mounted Images are "Ready To Hang". They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt.The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is water resistant and can be cleaned easily with a soft cloth or towel.
- I then float mount the image on a lightweight, yet rigid, expanded polyvinyl substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The substrate board is then attached to 2 pcs of wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Depending on the size of the image, I provide the 3M® command strips or hanging wire with wall hook, needed to hang the photograph. In either case, no heavy glass to worry about.
- This hanging system I off is the easiest, safest, most ideal way to hang all my photographic art.
- :: Print Only Size is of print image only and shipped either flat or in a tube ::
- Copyright will not appear on your purchase.