History Museum Building - Buffalo New York - Ready To Hang Wall Art
Overlooking mirror lake in Delaware Park ( which is part of the Olmsted Park System ) is this gorgeous view of the History Museum.
Buffalo History Museum was constructed in 1901 as the New York State pavilion for that year's Pan American Exposition, and is the sole surviving permanent structure from the exposition.
- Ready to Hang "History Building in Buffalo NY" image:
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- All image sizes also available as print only
Image details - Historical Building, Photography Wall Art, Buffalo NY, Olmsted Park System, History Building, Mirror Lake,