Buffalo Distilling, Duchmann Building
Buffalo Distilling, Dutchman Building Photo in Buffalo NY
Buffalo Distilling Product Details
All Float Mounted Dutchman Distilling Photo Sizes are "Ready-To-Hang"
- They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt.
- The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is water resistant and can be cleaned easily.
- The Photo is then mounted on a lightweight, yet rigid, acrylic substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The acrylic board is then attached to wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Float Mounted 8x10 *Print only 8x10
- Float Mounted 11x14 *Print only 11x14
- Float Mounted 16x20 *Print only 16x20
- Float Mounted 20x24 *Print only 20x24
- Float Mounted 24x30 *Print only 24x30
This Buffalo, NY image was personally photographed and digitally edited by myself.
Built in 1890 for the Jacob Duchmann's Carriage Factory, where carriages were manufactured in the blacksmith shop. Adapting to the changing times, a blacksmith who worked with cast iron, turned the factory from carriages to cast iron railings and other decorative elements. The newly dubbed Contractor's Ornamental Steel Company continued to do a thriving business until 1981. Buffalo Distilling Company opened in this historic building in March 2017 in the revived area of Buffalo NY called Larkinville or the Larking District
Copyright will not appear on your purchased artwork