Buffalo Memorial Auditorium Street Level Photography #2 in Buffalo NY
Buffalo Memorial Auditorium Photograph #2
The Buffalo Memorial Auditorium was an indoor arena in downtown Buffalo, New York. Opened on October 14,1940.
The Aud was renovated in 1970 and 1990, and it closed in 1996 being replaced by a new indoor arena next door. The Aud remained vacant until the city demolished it in 2009.
Was home to the NHL Buffalo Sabres,Buffalo Bisons,NBA Buffalo Braves,MSL's Buffalo Stallions , RHI Buffalo Stampede, and MILL's Buffalo Bandits
- All Buffalo Memorial Auditorium Photgograph images are laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt.The ultra-hard scratch-resistant laminated surface is waterproof/weatherproof and can be cleaned easily – just avoid direct sunlight.
- I then float mount the image by adhering 2 pieces of wood on the back of a lightweight, yet rigid, expanded polyvinyl substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Depending on Image Size I provide the 3M® command strips needed to hang the photograph or a installed hanging wire with Wall hanger.. No additional tools are needed, no heavy glass to worry about breaking.
- This hanging system I use is the easiest, safest, most ideal way to hang all my photographic art.
- Available in 5 sizes, 8x10 and 11x14 size presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- Copyright will not appear on purchased print