Buffalo Riverworks Photograph - Ganson Street-Buffalo NY
Buffalo Riverworks Photograph on Ganson Street , Buffalo New York
Buffalo RiverWorks the city’s newest premier waterfront, boating, sports, music and entertainment destination located along the banks of the Buffalo River. This collection of steel artwork was located along the walkway to the entrance of the Main Building.
- All Buffalo Riverworks Float Mounted Images are "Ready To Hang". They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt. The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is waterproof/weatherproof and can be cleaned easily – just avoid direct sunlight.
- I then float mount the image on a lightweight, yet rigid, expanded polyvinyl substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The substrate board is then attached to 2 pcs of wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- I provide the 3M® command strips needed to hang the photograph. No additional tools are needed, no holes in the wall, no heavy glass to worry about breaking.
- This hanging system I use is the easiest, safest, most ideal way to hang all my photographic art.
- :: Print Only Size is of print image only and shipped either flat or in a tube ::
- Copyright will not appear on your purchase.