Calumet Building Bacchus Restaurant, Buffalo NY
The Calumet building & Bacchus restaurant, Buffalo NY
All Float Mounted Calumet/Bacchus Sizes are "Ready-To-Hang"
- They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt.
- The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is water resistant and can be cleaned easily.
- The Photo is then mounted on a lightweight, yet rigid, acrylic substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The acrylic board is then attached to wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Float Mounted 8x10 *Print only 8x10
- Float Mounted 11x14 *Print only 11x14
- Float Mounted 16x20 *Print only 16x20
- Float Mounted 20x24 *Print only 20x24
- Float Mounted 24x30 *Print only 24x30
This Buffalo, NY image was personally photographed and digitally edited by myself.
Built in 1906, the Calumet is a steel frame, three story building, but it’s the facade that people take note of immediately. The burnt sienna and cream glazed terra cotta stands out on the street. Calumet is French for reed, and a closer look at the facade reveals the prominent reed design. The Bacchus restaurant offers a dining experience unmatched in Western New York and Southern Ontario. Bacchus’ wine list and award winning food pairings are offered in a stunning dining room located on the main floor of the Calumet building.