Central Park Grill
Jman Photography Artwork of Central Park Grill on Main Street in Buffalo NY
All Float Mounted Central Park Grill Sizes are "Ready-To-Hang"
- They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt.
- The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is water resistant and can be cleaned easily.
- The Photo is then mounted on a lightweight, yet rigid, acrylic substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The acrylic board is then attached to wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Float Mounted 8x10 *Print only 8x10
- Float Mounted 11x14 *Print only 11x14
- Float Mounted 16x20 *Print only 16x20
- Float Mounted 20x24 *Print only 20x24
- Float Mounted 24x30 *Print only 24x30
This Buffalo, NY image was personally photographed and digitally edited by myself.
Central Park Grill has been around since 1929, This place has a lot of history – this was where all of the Trico workers would come to cash their paychecks and drink. It was a working man’s pub. Today, we get a great mix of people from all over the neighborhood, plus music lovers from all over the city. It has become a staple for the Parkside Community.”
Looking around at the place, you will see much of the pub’s original integrity is still in place. There’s nothing like visiting an establishment that has retained and maintained so much of its original character and feel.