Central Terminal in Buffalo NY - Ready To Hang Wall Art
Regular price $ 19.99
Buffalo Landmark - Buffalo Central Terminal
About the Buffalo Central Terminal
Opened in 1929 to serve more than 200 trains and 10,000 passengers daily, the iconic Buffalo Central Terminal operated for 50 years, until the Art Deco masterpiece officially closed as a train station in 1979.
- Ready to Hang "
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- Float Mount - Image is mounted on 1/8" polystyrene high-density rigid board and protected with our premium UV laminate. A 1/2" spacer is applied to the back and is hidden from view giving the image the appearance of floating off the wall. Available for prints sized 16x20 and up.
- Includes 3M® command strips for hanging
- No Hardware, nails or tools needed
- All image sizes also available as print only
Copyright text will NOT appear on your purchase