Silo City-Buffalo Grain Elevators, Buffalo River,Buffalo New York - Ready To Hang Wall Art
Buffalo Grain Elevators - Buffalo Harbor - NY
In 1931, Buffalo possessed thirty-eight elevators with a total capacity of more than 47,000,000 bushels of grain. And the world took notice, especially the leading lights of the international architectural profession who were forging a new design aesthetic for the modern era. This Image is of the Buffalo River showing the Ohio Street Lift Bridge . On the right side is the Standard Elevator. On Left side from back to front; Electric Elevator Annex; American Elevator; Perot Malting Elevator and Lake & Rail Elevator. This area is referred to as Silo City because of the large cluster of various grain elevators.
- Ready to Hang "Buffalo Grain Elevators in Buffalo NY" image
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- All image sizes also available as print only
Image details - Buffalo NY, waterfront, Silo City, Grain Mill Elevators, Buffalo river, Lift Bridge