Electric Tower Downtown Buffalo Historical Architecture Photography
Regular price $ 19.99 Sale price
About The Electric Tower Photograph in Buffalo NY - Wall Art
The Electric Tower is a historic office building and skyscraper located at the corner of Washington and Genesee Streets in Buffalo. It is the seventh tallest building in Buffalo. It stands 294 feet and 14 stories tall and is in the Beaux-Arts Classical Revival style. It was designed by James A. Johnson and built in 1912. The tower was based upon an earlier Electric Tower constructed for the 1901 Pan-American Exposition. It is constructed of steel framing with reinforced concrete, with street-fronting facades clad in white terra cotta with applied classical detailing.
- All Float Mounted Images are "Ready To Hang". They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt.The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is water resistant and can be cleaned easily with a soft cloth or towel.
- I then float mount the image on a lightweight, yet rigid, expanded polyvinyl substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The substrate board is then attached to 2 pcs of wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Depending on the size of the image, I provide the 3M® command strips or hanging wire with wall hook, needed to hang the photograph. In either case, no heavy glass to worry about.
- This hanging system I offer is the easiest, safest, most ideal way to hang all my photographic art.
- Copyright will not appear on your purchase.