Engine Firehouse No 28
Engine 28 Firehouse, Buffalo NY
All Float Mounted Engine 28Sizes are "Ready-To-Hang"
- They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt.
- The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is water resistant and can be cleaned easily.
- The Photo is then mounted on a lightweight, yet rigid, acrylic substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The acrylic board is then attached to wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Float Mounted 8x10 *Print only 8x10
- Float Mounted 11x14 *Print only 11x14
- Float Mounted 16x20 *Print only 16x20
- Float Mounted 20x24 *Print only 20x24
- Float Mounted 24x30 *Print only 24x30
Engine House No 28 Information
This Buffalo, NY image was personally photographed and digitally edited by myself.
The station displays an eclectic blend of features associated with late 19th century styles, which are scaled down. These features include a symmetrical configuration, regular fenestration and classically inspired decoration. It was designed by Frederick Mohr of Buffalo in 1897 to serve the fire protection needs of Buffalo's 9th Ward.