Gene McCarthy's - Old First Ward Brewing Co, Buffalo NY
Buffalo Landmark. Gene McCarthy's - Old First Ward, Buffalo, NY
About Gene McCarthy's - Buffalo NY
The century old Irish Pub is located in an area known as the First Ward, home to those who work in the nearby grain elevators and manned the many Lake Erie freighters which docked only blocks away. Nestled among industrial buildings, multi-family homes and a network of railroad tracks, McCarthy's is still a favorite of grain workers (General Mills), firefighters, police and politicians. When the breeze shifts in the right direction, the warm smell of roasting Cheerios engulfs the neighborhood. In 2013 a brewery was added with its 1st beer flowing from the taps in 2014.
Copyright will not appear on your purchased artwork
- The Ready to Hang " Gene McCarthy's in Buffalo NY" image:
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- All image sizes also available as print only
Image details - Buffalo NY, Irish Pub, First Ward