General Mills Cheerios Plant in Buffalo NY
Regular price $ 15.00 Sale price
About the General Mills Buffalo Plant that makes Cheerios
General Mills’ Buffalo plant is the oldest cereal plant in the United States, it was acquired in 1928 following its purchase from Washburn-Crosby Milling Co. The Buffalo Plant not only produces Cheerios, which emanate that tasty aroma almost daily in the downtown Buffalo and surrounding areas - depending on the wind direction, it also produces Lucky Charms, Corn Chex and Honey Nut Chex. The plant has milled flour in Buffalo for more than 110 years.
- Ready to Hang "
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- Float Mount - Image is mounted on 1/8" polystyrene high-density rigid board and protected with our premium UV laminate. A 1/2" spacer is applied to the back and is hidden from view giving the image the appearance of floating off the wall. Available for prints sized 16x20 and up.
- Includes 3M® command strips for hanging
- No Hardware, nails or tools needed
- All image sizes also available as print only
Copyright text will NOT appear on your purchase
Image details - Buffalo NY, Rockpile, Stadium, War Memorial, AFC Buffalo Bills