Kleinhans Music Hall Building Photograph - Buffalo NY - Ready To Hang Photo Wall Art
Buffalo Landmark Photographic Image - Kleinhans Music Hall Building in Buffalo NY
About the Kleinhans Music Hall
A 2400 seat music venue. Home for the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra, was built in the late 1930's and opened in October 1940. Listed as a National Historic Landmark in 1989 and is renowned for its acoustical excellence and graceful architecture.
- The Ready to Hang "Kleinhans Music Hall" in Buffalo NY image:
- -Mounted onto a rigid black poly substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -8x10 & 11x14 Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- All image sizes also available as print only