Longshed Building on Buffalo's Waterfront photograph - Buffalo NY Artwork
All Float Mounted Longshed Building Sizes are "Ready-To-Hang"
- They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt.
- The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is water resistant and can be cleaned easily.
- The Photo is then mounted on a lightweight, yet rigid, acrylic substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The acrylic board is then attached to wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Float Mounted 8x10 *Print only 8x10
- Float Mounted 11x14 *Print only 11x14
- Float Mounted 16x20 *Print only 16x20
- Float Mounted 20x24 *Print only 20x24
- Float Mounted 24x30 *Print only 24x30
This Buffalo, NY image was personally photographed and digitally edited by myself.
The Longshed building is a physical representation of earlier buildings located along the Buffalo Waterfront. A two-story, gabled-roof wood structure reflects the Central Wharf site's history, incorporating elements from the Joy and Webster Storehouse located on the site in the early 1800s