Nietzsches Allen Street photography, Buffalo NY
Regular price $ 19.99
About The Nietzsches Allen St Photograph in Buffalo NY
The Nietzsches Building photography in Buffalo NY
Nietzsche’s is one of Buffalo’s truly legendary venues, a linchpin in the local scene, also has a welcoming reputation among national and regional touring acts. And because of its history as the jumping-off point for many local musicians who have moved on to bigger things; Ani DiFranco is the most famous, but by no means the only of these. Nietzsche’s is a fixture in Allentown, Buffalo NY
- All Float Mounted Images are "Ready To Hang". They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt. The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is water resistant and can be cleaned easily with a soft cloth or towel.
- I then float mount the image on a lightweight, yet rigid, expanded polyvinyl substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The substrate board is then attached to 2 pcs of wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Depending on the size of the image, I provide the sawtooth hanger or hanging wire with wall hook, needed to hang the photograph. In either case, no heavy glass to worry about.
- This hanging system I offer is the easiest, safest, most ideal way to hang all my photographic art.
- :: Print Only Size is of print image only::