OLV Basilica-Buffalo NY-Ready To Hang Wall Art
Regular price $ 12.95
Buffalo Landmark - WM. Hengerer
- Ready to Hang "Our Lady of Victory Basilica" Image includes
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- All image sizes also available as print only
Copyright text will NOT appear on your purchase
About the OLV Basilica in Lackawanna NY
Construction on the Basilica began in 1921 after Father Baker unveiled plans at a parish council meeting to build a shrine in homage to the Blessed Mother. Designed by Emile Ulrich, the basilica was constructed at a cost of $3.2 million, but the project was completed without the parish incurring any debt. By late 1925, construction on the sanctuary of Our Lady of Victory was complete, and the first mass was held there on Christmas of that year.The majority of the exterior of the shrine is constructed almost entirely of pure white marble. Throughout the Basilica's interior and parts of the exterior, a combination of more than 40 different types, colors, and designs of Italian marble can also be found.