Buffalo Landmark Photography- Parkside Candy
Parkside Candy has been a part of Buffalo's history since the company was founded in 1927. When customers walk through the double glass doors they are instantly returned to a pre-World War II glamorous candy shoppe and ice cream parlor. Filled with ornate architectural moldings, vintage wooden glass cases, two life-sized "street lamps", a checkerboard floor and antique tables and chairs, making it a true Buffalo landmark.
- Ready to Hang "Parkside Candy in Buffalo NY" image includes
- -Mounted onto a black poly substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -8x10 & 11x14 Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- All image sizes also available as print only