Red Jacket Building Rainy Day
Red Jacket Building Main at Allen in Buffalo NY
All Red Jacket Float Mounted Sizes are "Ready-To-Hang"
- They have been laminated to protect the photographic image from moisture and dirt.
- The ultra-hard scratch resistant laminated surface is water resistant and can be cleaned easily.
- The Photo is then mounted on a lightweight, yet rigid, acrylic substrate which is excellent for mounting photographic images thus giving it a sturdy surface to hang on the wall.
- The acrylic board is then attached to wood extensions on the back enabling it to “Float off the wall” it is hanging on. Floating artwork creates such a lovely effect that can enhance the overall beauty of the artwork and look great on any wall.
- Float Mounted 8x10 *Print only 8x10
- Float Mounted 11x14 *Print only 11x14
- Float Mounted 16x20 *Print only 16x20
- Float Mounted 20x24 *Print only 20x24
- Float Mounted 24x30 *Print only 24x30
This Buffalo, NY image was personally photographed on a rainy morning and digitally edited by myself.
The Red Jacket Building at Main Street and Allan was erected in 1894 and named after the Seneca Chief who befriended George Washington. The exterior has a facade of red brick and Medina sandstone with terra-cotta ornamental detail. Located in the Allentown Historic Preservation District in Buffalo NY.