Rendezvous Bar & Grill in Buffalo NY
Regular price $ 15.00 Sale price
About The Rendezvous Bar & Grill in Buffalo NY
The Rendezvous on Niagara Street in Buffalo NY was a speakeasy during prohibition, where you had to be "buzzed in" to enter. This was known also as Johnny's Rendezvous in the 60's. People would come here so that John could make them a specialized drink ....John would ask you questions as to what were your likes and dislikes and then make you a drink based on that information.
- Ready to Hang "
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- Float Mount - Image is mounted on 1/4" polystyrene high-density rigid board and protected with our premium UV laminate. A 1/2" spacer is applied to the back and is hidden from view giving the image the appearance of floating off the wall. Available for prints sized 16x20 and up.
- Includes 3M® command strips for hanging
- No Hardware, nails or tools needed
- All image sizes also available as print only
Copyright text will NOT appear on your purchase