Richardson Olmsted Complex/Hotel Henry - Buffalo NY Architecture
Buffalo Landmark - Richardson Olmsted Complex
Ready to Hang "Richardson Olmsted Complex in Buffalo NY"
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
Copyright text will NOT appear on your purchase
- All image sizes also available as print only
About the Richardson Olmsted Complex
One of Buffalo’s most iconic buildings and a National Historic Landmark, the 145-year-old Richardson Olmsted Campus, was designed by one of America's premier architects, Henry Hobson Richardson, in concert with the famed landscape team of Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux, the building was completed in the late 1870's . It formally was the the Buffalo Psychiatric Center.
Image details - Richardson,Olmsted, Medina red sandstone,Photography Wall Art, Buffalo NY, Buffalo Landmark