The Hollow Bistro & Brew - Buffalo - Clarence NY - Ready To Hang Wall Art
Buffalo - Clarence NY Landmark - The Hollow Bistro & Brew
- Ready to Hang "The Hollow in Clarence NY"
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- All image sizes also available as print only
About The Hollow Bistro & Brew
The Hollow Bistro & Brew was established in 2010, in a building which has a long history in the Clarence Hollow. Built in 1804, it was the site of the first private school in Erie County; the Clarence Classical School. In the 1890's, the building was moved to its current site, in order to make way for the railroad that crossed Main Street. Before the Bistro was established, the building was a bakery, a hardware store, the original location of the Clarence Deli, and an The Heart of the Hollow ice cream parlor..
Image details - The Hollow, Historic Building, Clarence, New York, Landmark,Buffalo History, Brews, Bistro