NY Store in Lancaster-Buffalo, NY Photograph
About The New York Store Photograph in Lancaster - Buffalo NY
This Buffalo, NY image was personally photographed and digitally edited by myself. It is from the Historic Area of Lancaster NY a suburb of Buffalo New York. The New York Store opened in the village of Lancaster in 1929 and are still one of the premier men’s clothing stores in Buffalo, NY and the Western New York area. The New York Store offers men and women's clothing, still do their own alterations and even have big and tall sizes for men.
This piece has been produced by using archival material with professional imaging equipment and pigment inks for the highest image quality saturation, depth of color, and brilliance.
- handmade by the artist with computer assistance and signed.
- produced to order in my Buffalo, NY studio.
- framed piece weighs about 1-2 pounds depending on size chosen.
- ready to hang, all hanging hardware supplied.
- also available in other sizes as well as a giclee archival print, unframed, see drop down menus for sizes, and prices.