War Memorial Stadium - The Rockpile - Buffalo NY
War Memorial Stadium, The Old Rockpile - Buffalo - NY
War Memorial Stadium (affectionately known as The Rockpile) hosted Minor League Baseball-The Buffalo Bisons and the professional football team - The Buffalo Bills of the American Football League (AFL), and later National Football League (NFL).
War Memorial Stadium was built as a WPA project in 1937. Originally named Roesch Memorial Stadium, was changed to Grover Cleveland Stadium later in 1937 (honoring the former President and Buffalo public official) and then to Civic Stadium in 1938. The name was changed to War Memorial Stadium in 1960.
- Ready to Hang "
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- Float Mount - Image is mounted 1/8" polystyrene high-density rigid board and protected with our premium UV laminate. A 1/2" spacer is applied to the back and is hidden from view giving the image the appearance of floating off the wall. Available for prints sized 16x20 and up.
- Includes 3M® command strips for hanging
- No Hardware, nails or tools needed
- All image sizes also available as print only
Image details - Buffalo NY, Rockpile, Stadium, War Memorial, AFC Buffalo Bills