Williamsville Water Mill, Amherst New York - Ready To Hang Wall Art
The Williamsville Water Mill is a historic mill located in Williamsville New York. It was built originally as a sawmill in 1801, substantially enlarged in 1827, and operated in that capacity until 1903. After 1908, the mill used for apple cider production.
It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
The Mill has been repaired and restored and is currently home to an ice cream shop
- Ready to Hang "Williamsville Water Mill" Image
- -8" x 10" size includes imprinted double mat plus imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 5 3/4" x 7 3/4"
- -11" x 14" size includes imprinted double mat with imprinted frame and image. Image area approximately 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- -Mounted onto a 1/2" thick black polystyrene substrate.
- -Includes a laminated coating to protect your image from dust, moisture and UV rays.
- -Presented in protective window box (ready to wrap for gift giving).
- -Just remove from box and hang on wall with 3M® command strip provided.
- -No additional frame or glass required.
- -No hardware, nails or tools needed.
- All image sizes also available as print only
Item details - mill, water mill, williamsville, cider mill,